There is an industry-wide shortage of 3M™ E-A-RLINK™ Foam Eartips due to manufacturer production delays. As a result, we have limited supply of 3M foam insert tip products. Because of this, all orders for these items placed as of 4/16 will be put on a backorder list.
3M™ E-A-RLINK™ include:
- RAS-420-2004 - 3M E-A-RLink™ Insert Eartips; 3A/5A, Yellow Foam, 50/Pack
- RAS-420-2005 - 3M E-A-RLink™ Insert Eartips; 3A/5A, Yellow Foam, 750/Pack
- RAS-420-2006 - 3M E-A-RLink™ Insert Eartips; 3B, Small, Beige Foam, 50/Pack
- RAS-420-2007 - 3M E-A-RLink™ Insert Eartips; 3B, Small, Beige Foam, 750/Pack
- RAS-420-2028 - 3M E-A-RLink™ Insert Eartips; ER3C/5C, Jumbo, Yellow Foam; 24/Pack
- RAS-420-2094 - 3M E-A-RLink™ Eartips; 3A/5A, 3.5mm, 20/Pack
- RAS-420-2095 - 3M E-A-RLink™ Eartips; 3A/5A, 4mm, 20/Pack
Orders will be fulfilled on a “first come, first serve” basis. We will contact you prior to shipping to make sure you are still planning to move forward with the order. All orders placed on these items are non-refundable.
While you wait for your order to be confirmed we are also offering an alternative, temporary, solution that entails purchasing Sanibel eartip adapters and Sanibel ADI eartips. You can find these products by clicking the buttons below:
Another temporary solution would be using TDH39 or DD45 headsets for air conduction testing. We have compatible headphone cushions and disposable covers that are available for purchase if you would rather move forward with this option.
At this time, we are not certain when the manufacturer will be caught up on production demand. We will immediately notify you of any developments as they arise.
About the Author
Adam is the Digital Marketing Coordinator at e3 Diagnostics. His interest in hearing healthcare is driven by his passion for music because he feels everyone should be able to clearly listen to Pet Sounds at least once in their life. In his free time, he enjoys playing video games, digging through record stores for classic vinyl, shooting hoops, and writing stories.