We are doing our best to continue to provide the level of service you’ve come to expect from us during the COVID-19 outbreak. It is our duty to support your audiology equipment needs in every way we can so you can effectively treat your patients.
We would like to inform you of some precautionary procedures that we've implemented.
- We are prepared to provide remote troubleshooting when possible
- Technicians are required to wash their hands before entering your office.
- Technicians are required to disinfect equipment that has been serviced before they leave.
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they are sick.
At this time, we plan to keep all scheduled appointments. If you decide it’s best to reschedule, please advise us ASAP.
Equipment Pickup and Drop off Available in Some Regions
Some e3 offices have implemented a new equipment pick-up program. This will allow us to provide essential calibration, repair, and maintenance services for you if you’re not currently comfortable having our technicians in your office.
Here's what you need to know
- This program works best with smaller instruments not attached to sound rooms.
- If easier, you may also ship your equipment to our office.
- All transducers and cords need to be with the device.
- Contact us to set up date, time, and location for pickup.
- Please let us know how urgent your needs are with your request.
- Not all e3 offices are able to support this due to geographic and staffing limitations.
If you’d like to learn more or submit a request for pickup, get in touch with us today!
About the Author
e3 Diagnostics is the leading nationwide team of local audiology equipment and service experts, many of which have been serving our customers for decades. Our experience, both local and nationwide, and extensive product offering allows us to set the standard for the highest level of expertise in our industry. We are a highly committed and responsive team, driven by our desire to apply our many years of experience and knowledge to assist you.