Until the end of November, Amplivox is offering 10% off its 270+ audiometer and 102-C tympanometer. Read on to learn more about these instruments and what they can do for you!
Amplivox 270+ Audiometer
This 2-channel audiometer includes time-saving automated testing and support, such as a masking assistant, special clinical tests, and counselling tools. All test results can be easily stored, printed and transferred to EMR systems like ampliSuite and NOAH 4.
- Two channel audiometry
- Automatic and Manual Air and bone testing (incl. Masking)
- Masking Assistant
- Binaural Speech testing (Live and Recorded)
- Special tests: ABLB, Stenger, SISI, Tone Decay, HLS and MHA
- AmpliSuite Software included
- NOAH 4 interface module included
Amplivox Otowave 102-C Tympanometer
An upgraded version of the Amplivox Otowave 102, the 102-C adds a cradle for charging and data transfer to improve workflows. It also comes with its own Data Management Software (ampliSuite) and seamlessly connects to the leading medical record systems, including NOAH and AuditBase.
- Charging cradle with PC data transfer
- LiveTymp progress display
- 4 ipsilateral reflex test frequencies
- Fast pass mode reflex test
- Auto pass/refer evaluation
- Fully customisable test protocol
- Internal database
- AmpliSuite software and NOAH integration included.
- User configurable test settings
- 6 language options: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Italian
For more information on these offers, get in touch with your local e3 office today! We’ll be happy to provide more detail and even set up an on-site or virtual demonstration. Click the button below to request a consultation!
About the Author
Adam is the Digital Marketing Coordinator at e3 Diagnostics. His interest in hearing healthcare is driven by his passion for music because he feels everyone should be able to clearly listen to Pet Sounds at least once in their life. In his free time, he enjoys playing video games, digging through record stores for classic vinyl, shooting hoops, and writing stories.